Find the right choice for your industry
Taft-Hartley (Multi-Employer) Funds
Organizations and unions subject to Taft-Hartley Act regulations must maintain a wide spectrum of documents relating to pension, benefits, insurance and membership records.
Datamation has over 20 years of experience providing services and systems to help organizations maintain Taft-Hartley compliance, supporting streamlined document management and workflow systems.
Datamation consultants work with fund administrators and managers to analyze an organization’s information and design a customized imaging, document management and workflow solution to seamlessly integrate with your current systems to drive productivity and efficiency. Our services can image-enable the software you use today (Basys, ISSI). Solutions include on-premise as well as outsourced cloud-based platforms.
- Member Files – Track monthly membership contributions and remittances. Immediately access and verify revenues and dues activity. Samples include enrollment forms, applications, beneficiary forms, vital certificates and correspondence.
- Employer Files – Monthly contribution reports, payroll audits, compliance, delinquencies.
- Fund Business Documents – Board meeting minutes, reciprocal agreements, plan documents, investment and actuarial reports, correspondence with fund vendors and professionals.
- Pension, Retirement and Defined Benefit Plans – Defined contribution (401k, annuity payouts), annual pension statements, member periodic benefits statements.
- Health & Welfare – Medical records, vision and dental claims, COBRA records, EOBs, weekly disability.
- Union Files – Member files, jurisdiction rulings, collective bargaining agreements, apprentice records.
- Pension Contributions – Access and store support documents related to pension contributions; properly and accurately share unfunded liability.
- Application Processing – Promptly handle new applications with productivity and accuracy.
- Claims – Workflow automation provides enhanced productivity through routing, load balancing and integration to your system
- Benefits – Account for all benefits documentation. Reminders and checklists ensure compliance and security of all data and documents. Samples include COBs, QDROs and denial letters.
- Benefits Payments – Work with QDROs and underpayment claims after recalculating benefits and searching existing documentation.
- Appeals – Deal with sensitive partial or fully denied claims and the resulting appeals.
- HIPAA Compliance – Secure access to medical records, eligibility forms, claims and correspondence.
Questions? Let's Chat!
How can we help you?
Choose your industry below.