KODAK Capture Pro
KODAK Capture Pro software brings you powerful, flexible batch scanning for all major brands of document scanners and is priced with no click charges. With numerous automated functions, flexible scale-up, and an array of highly versatile output choices, KODAK Capture Pro Software delivers great value.
KODAK Capture Pro: An Extreme Makeover for Document Capture
KODAK Capture Pro Software lets you quickly convert forms, invoices, patient records and other critical business documents to high-quality images. Efficiently capture critical index data, then automatically deliver it all to databases and applications.
Benefit from new advances in quality control to identify and adjust challenging images without rescanning, enhanced integration with Microsoft SharePoint and more practical innovations.
Intelligent Quality Control (QC)
- Adjusts image quality even when original document is unavailable for improved data capture accuracy
- Reduces cost of error correction through better downstream recognition
- Cuts image review time by intelligently selecting questionable images
Additional KODAK Capture Pro Software 3.0 Functionality
- Scan, index, extract data, store, organize, preserve, access, comply, process, and distribute documents and metadata digitally for greater efficiency
- Validate or populate index fields with data from Open Database Connectivity-compliant (ODBC) sources with Database Look-up
- Compatibility with all major scanner manufacturers including Fujitsu and Canon, in addition to all Kodak Alaris models
- Integration with Microsoft SharePoint and all major document management applications, including Digitech PaperVision, FileBound, FileNet, EMC Documentum, etc.
- More powerful indexing API that improves data integrity and reduces errors
- Even more output productivity through advanced OCR optimization, multiple language support in OCR output, advanced image stamping, and output as text
Auto Import continuously and automatically brings in existing files (including PDF) from “hot folders” and performs many of the same imaging functions as with scanned images
- Ideal for MFP users: Auto Import Edition lets you import images from MFPs and other distributed sources with no scanner connection
Interested in using KODAK Capture Pro for your business? Contact Datamation today or give us a call at (630) 321-0601.