Document Management Software
It’s true that document imaging and capture can eliminate paper and help your business become more efficient. But to drive real value and take productivity to the next level, you need document management and workflow systems.
Document management, the core of enterprise content management (ECM) systems, allows you to scan, archive, search, and retrieve your documents and email in seconds. Workflow further enhances productivity by automating manual, error-prone processes. E-forms add yet another level of automation, taking online forms of all types and importing them directly into your document management system for immediate access.
All these products integrate with whatever accounting, enterprise resource planning (ERP), human resource management (HRM), electronic medical and health record (EMR/HER), Microsoft SharePoint, or any other system you use.
Benefits of Document Management Software
- Eliminate multiple copies of documents
- Perform advanced searches and queries
- Free up office space by eliminating filing cabinets
- Find any file in 15 seconds or less with text-based searches
- Access documents remotely, securely, and simultaneously
- Flexibly control individual user access and activity rights
- Automatically link related documents
- Enforce better privacy and stay in compliance
- Track/audit activities related to each document
- Set up downloads for easy backup and disaster recovery requirements
Best of all? There is a document management solution for every business and organization.
Datamation partners with Digitech Systems, Laserfiche, and Square 9 Softworks to deliver all the benefits of document management in two flavors: software implemented on-site, and document management in the cloud (SaaS-software as a service). So whether you prefer to manage every detail and keep everything on your own servers or you would rather leave the IT heavy-lifting to someone else, there’s a solution that’s right for you.
We're also going to make sure that you're 100% comfortable with the software that you choose. Our staff will assist with installation, setup, and training so that you know how to do your job before we leave your office. And if you have a question after we leave? Not problem - just give us a call.
We've been in the document management business for over 25 years and we love what we do. Now let us help you find the right solution for you!