Document Conversion Services For The Finance Industry
Access important financial documents securely and instantly – all while cutting costs and maintaining compliance. Learn from our 20 years of experience working with leading financial institutions and let us show you how we can quickly and efficiently create a solution for your sensitive financial documents.
When do I need document conversion?
For documents already processed and physically stored called back-files, scanning can be beneficial if:
- The documents are accessed frequently
- You require distributed and/or simultaneous access to the documents:
- By employees in different departments
- By employees in different locations
- Need to allow online access to customers, clients, partners, etc.
- The documents need to be retained for a long period of time
- The documents are vital and you need backup copies to prepare for disaster recovery
- The cost of storage exceeds the cost of a document management system
More applications for the financial industry
Credit card application
Banks are huge benefactors of document scanning and management. Scanning can make credit card application infinitely easier when there’s no longer a need to shuttle paper documents between banks, credit card companies, and applicants. An automated workflow can facilitate the transfer of information between banks, credit bureaus, and credit card companies, and document management systems allows the automation of application and approval processes as well.
Retirement documents and processes
Financial institutions are custodians for client pension and retirement functions. This entails diligent customer service, many paper forms and compliance records, and careful calculations of benefits and communication. In addition, many of these records must be audited, both internally and externally, to ensure compliance and accurate plan execution. Document imaging and workflow automation can vastly improve the efficiency and accuracy of these processes.
Human resources departments and personnel
Financial institutions employ many people and have a need to manage the records securely, privately, and efficiently. Document scanning and management can provide high levels of security and efficiency by automating processes like onboarding, leave requests, and payroll. The automation of these processes allows HR departments to focus on more important tasks.
Facility and lease records
It is common for banking branches to lease space on the first floor of a large corporate building, inside a grocery store, or on a college campus. Facilities departments in these financial institutions must manage these leases as well as the drawings and project plans for each location. This can be difficult with paper documents that are exposed to water, fire, theft, and more. Storing documents in digital form guarantees safety and easy access.
Other benefits Datamation can help you realize
- Reduce per-transaction and other operational costs for processing mortgages, loans and checks
- Improve service level agreements
- Improve and strengthen customer and member relationships
- Increase productivity by automating data entry and storage operations
- Establish and maintain compliance with regulations, such as Sarbanes-Oxley, SEC, and USA Patriot Act
Document Scanning Quote Calculator
Wondering how much it will cost to get all of your paper files, microfilm, and other documents scanned and digitized? Get your custom quote in 30 seconds!