We’ve Turned Service Into A Science
When you want to minimize data center service costs while maximizing up-time, Datamation is the only source you need. With a network of more than 1,100 highly trained technicians on-call 24/7/365, and expertise in servicing equipment from over 100 leading manufacturers, we provide a level of service and efficiency that others simply can’t match.
We offer a single point of contact for all your service requests, eliminating the need to deal with multiple vendors and their widely varying costs. Our flexible, flat-rate service contracts include parts, labor, and travel expenses, so you can effectively manage costs and avoid unplanned service-related expenses. Our service clients experience a 10-25% decrease in service costs in their first year with us.
You’ve invested a lot in your scanning and storage equipment. Datamation can help you get the most out of it.
- Service contracts include parts, labor, and travel—no hidden expenses
- Outstanding on-site, help desk and parts depot service at a fraction of the cost
- Service for over 100 equipment manufacturers
- Strategically located depots mean parts are delivered faster
- Network of over 1,100 certified Field Engineers
- Extend the life of your valuable equipment
- Flexible service agreement options include on-site, advanced exchange and depot, supplemented by coverage up to 24/7/365
- Web-based service call tracking
- Service that goes beyond manufacturers’ warranties
With every service call to Datamation, you will get:
- A trained help desk technician immediately troubleshoots your issue
- Unresolved issues are escalated to a field engineer who responds with an ETA within one hour
- Field engineers arrive fully equipped to get you up and running
Datamation carries all care kits, cleaning kits, consumables, and replacement parts for the full line of document scanners for Kodak, Epson, Fujitsu, Canon, Panasonic, Xerox, and Digital Check. Contact us for a list of all available consumables and parts and ask us about next-day free shipping.