Vision360 AP Workflow
Vision360 by BlueCreek Software is a cloud-based Accounts Payable (AP) automation software that integrates seamlessly with your current ERP system. Because the price is volume-based, you’ll never have to pay for anything you don’t need, and as soon as the software is up and running, you’ll begin to see benefits.
Here's How Vision360 Works:
- Your invoices are scanned and emails are captured
- Invoice data is captured and checked for accuracy
- Auto-routing and hierarchy approval rules are applied
- Your invoices are electronically routed for coding and approval
- The approved information is transferred to your ERP system
Benefits of Using Vision360:
- Cut paper storage costs by up to 90%
- Reduce operational costs by up to 70%
- Access all of your invoices within seconds
- Easily maintain corporate compliance
- Reduce time and cost associated with invoices
- Invoices are automatically and electronically checked for accuracy
- Use the AP dashboard to monitor invoice status, history, and accuracy
With Vision360, you’ll spend much less time processing documents manually. This makes it almost impossible not to pay your bills on time (if not early!). This dependability will lead to better relationships with your vendors. And when your vendor can rely on you, they can also help you out with early payment discounts, recommendations for new products and services, and trade credit, which could possibly allow you to buy now and pay later.
Vision360 will also make audits quick and painless because whatever document you need will always be just a search away. Another common problem with manual processing is that some invoices tend to get lost in the fray, with no way to recover them once you’ve lost them. Vision360 scans invoices immediately into the system, which eliminates the possibility of your invoices slipping through the cracks and going unpaid.
When you implement AP automation software like Vision360, it effectually pays for itself. Automation drastically cuts costs, allows your business to take full advantage of discounts, and streamlines processes that are commonly long, clunky, and labor-intensive.